GoDigram for .NET Framework and .NET Core
Northwoods.Go Namespace / GoLayerCollection Class
Fields Properties Methods

In This Topic
    GoLayerCollection Class Members
    In This Topic

The following tables list the members exposed by GoLayerCollection.

Public Fields
     NameDescription
    Public FieldThis is a RaiseChanged hint.  
    Public Properties
     NameDescription
    Public Property Gets an enumerable whose enumerator will iterate over the layers in reverse order.  
    Public Property Gets the first layer, normally drawn underneath all other layers.  
    Public Property Get the number of layers.  
    Public Property Gets or sets the default layer for adding objects.  
    Public Property Gets the document that this layer collection belongs to, or null if this is in a view.  
    Public Property This collection is never read-only programmatically.  
    Public Property Gets the document or view to which this layer collection belongs.  
    Public Property Gets the last layer, normally drawn on top of all other layers.  
    Public Property Gets the view that this layer collection belongs to, or null if this is in a document.  
    Public Methods
     NameDescription
    Public MethodAdding arbitrary layers to this collection is not supported. Use CreateNewLayerBefore, CreateNewLayerAfter, InsertDocumentLayerBefore, or InsertDocumentLayerAfter instead.  
    Public Method Removing all layers from this collection is not supported. At least one layer must remain.  
    Public MethodA predicate to see if a particular GoLayer is a member of this collection.  
    Public Method Returns a newly allocated array holding references to all of the layers.  
    Public Method Copy references to all of the layers in this collection into an array.  
    Public MethodCreate a new GoLayer positioned after (i.e. in front of) an existing layer.  
    Public MethodCreate a new GoLayer positioned before (i.e. behind) an existing layer.  
    Public Method Search for a layer with a particular identifier.  
    Public Method Get an Enumerator that iterates over all of the layers of this collection.  
    Public Method Get an Enumerator that iterates over all of the objects in all of the layers in this collection, in the desired order.  
    Public Method Add a reference to a document layer into this view's collection of layers.  
    Public Method Add a reference to a document layer into this view's collection of layers.  
    Public Method Reorder the layers in this collection by moving a layer to be immediately after (i.e. in front of) another layer.  
    Public Method Reorder the layers in this collection by moving a layer to be immediately before (i.e. behind) another layer.  
    Public Method Return the next layer in the Z-order, given a layer.  
    Public Method Remove a layer from this collection.  
    Public MethodOverloaded.   
    See Also